ASW Green Juice
Ready in: 5 minutes
Yields: 24 oz -enough for three glasses
Great after-school pick-me-up or when you are feeling under the weather. Excellent for hydration.
Full of minerals and vitamins.
● 1 celery stalk rinsed
● A handful of spinach or microgreens
● 1⁄3 cucumber
● 1 apple cored and cut into chunks
● 1 small piece of ginger, think the size of your thumb or smaller
● 1⁄3 cup of pineapple in chunks, preferably frozen
● 1⁄2 lemon, juiced for the blender, or peeled for the juicer
● 1/2 cup of ice if using the blender (optional)
● 1 tsp of matcha powder (optional)
You can use either a blender or a juicer. For the blender, add everything to the container and blend on med/high until it is smooth, the blender version may be a little pulpy but that means you are getting all the soluble fiber that comes with fruit and vegetables, you can add a little water to thin it out.
Play around with whatever fruits and veggies you like best. Sometimes we add 1-2 oranges instead of apples. For the blender version, you can peel the cucumbers and apples, and juice the lemons and oranges, if you choose, to make it less pulpy.