ASW Green Juice
Ready in: 5 minutes
Yields: 24 oz -enough for three glasses
Great after-school pick-me-up or when you are feeling under the weather. Excellent for hydration.
Full of minerals and vitamins.
● 1 celery stalk rinsed
● A handful of spinach or microgreens
● 1⁄3 cucumber
● 1 apple cored and cut into chunks
● 1 small piece of ginger, think the size of your thumb or smaller
● 1⁄3 cup of pineapple in chunks, preferably frozen
● 1⁄2 lemon, juiced for the blender, or peeled for the juicer
● 1/2 cup of ice if using the blender (optional)
● 1 tsp of matcha powder (optional)
You can use either a blender or a juicer. For the blender, add everything to the container and blend on med/high until it is smooth, the blender version may be a little pulpy but that means you are getting all the soluble fiber that comes with fruit and vegetables, you can add a little water to thin it out.
Play around with whatever fruits and veggies you like best. Sometimes we add 1-2 oranges instead of apples. For the blender version, you can peel the cucumbers and apples, and juice the lemons and oranges, if you choose, to make it less pulpy.
31 views0 comments